Sales Associate (Junior)
To facilitate current growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, pragmatic Junior Sales Associate. You will play a pivotal role in our commercial team to ensure excellent customer experience.
Photo credits: Joris Knapen & Wielerflits.nl
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category-defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, ai/data science professionals, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following the initial positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since delivering our first TrueBikes to customers, we are now scaling our production capacity, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. We aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base.
• Acting as our daily ‘customer conscience’, driving our sales and customer experience;
• Proactive, hands-on sparring partner for our Sales Director and commercial team;
• Sales support: guide customers through their initial customer journey, develop a clear understanding of customer needs and close sales;
• Welcome and host customers for live bike demonstrations, FTP tests, both in the TrueKinetix office as well as on location;
• Work in close collaboration with our commercial team on customer master data;
• First line, daily customer support, ensuring world-class service for customers &retailers;
• Issue management, acting as a linking pin between external and internal contacts (sales/marketing/software/operations), monitoring issues from start to solution;
• Efficient complaint handling, identification of root cause, escalation to management;
• Prepare regular & ad hoc reports to support the commercial team.
• You share our ambition, values and drive to explore new solutions;
• Graduate degree in relevant field of study, sports (technology) industry;
• 0-2 years relevant working experience, ideally in a similar customer-driven environment;
• Proven hands-on experience, dealing with customers and sales;
• You like a challenge, are a keen problem solver, able to work/think “out of the box”;
• Experience with Agile development and SCRUM is a nice to have.
• Enthusiastic, empathic, highly customer focused;
• Our goal is to quickly deliver the product, so you need to be pragmatic, able to think and work in an agile environment where the product is constantly improving and evolving;
• Works independently, clearly takes ownership, manages issues from A-Z;
• Exemplary team player, thriving in a scaleup environment;
• Has a strong overview and a pragmatic, can-do, result-driven approach;
• Excellent project management skills;
• Combines creative ideas with a transparent, structured way of working;
• Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues;
• Always strives to reach best possible within set standards;
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
A great opportunity for leveraging your commercial and people skills within a young, dynamic sports tech company, with an open, informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please contact Roeland van Schaik directly on +31651067085 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.