At TrueKinetix, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. You may return any item(s) purchased from this web site for any reason within the first fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery.
Returning your items
– We will gladly give you a full refund, excluding the original shipping cost. Any orders returned and received after 2 weeks (14 days) from the delivery date are subject to replacement only at the discretion of TrueKinetix. We do not charge re-stocking fees. Your only cost for returning the item(s) is the cost of shipping it back to us.
– Additional Terms & Conditions:You are responsible for all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products while in transit to TrueKinetix. We recommend insuring any shipments, especially for trainers.
– We cannot provide return packaging, so we recommend keeping original packaging for the duration of the return period.
– Please note, if you are returning the TrueBike which is a large/bulky item, the cost to ship it back to us is for you. For the EU or UK, it is an estimated 45.00 EUR or 60.00 GBP respectively. For a return shipping estimate in the US, please contact your preferred shipping provider and use 60lbs as the package weight.
– For international orders, any VAT, duties, or customs fees paid are non-refundable.
– Your order will be refunded to the original payment type used.
– Any non-tangible item (i.e. membership) purchased as a part of a bundle is non-refundable.
– TrueKinetix cannot accept returns of products purchased through a reseller or distributor. Please contact the original seller to return items purchased through them.
If you would like to return or exchange an item, please follow these instructions:
– Submit a request or email email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Please allow up to two (2) business days for a response with instructions.
– Any packages returned without a RMA# are subject to being returned to sender. TrueKinetix is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments. We recommend you insure all returns.
– The returned merchandise must be sent back in its original packaging and returned in the same condition as when sold to you, including all packaging, parts, accessories, manuals, and documentation. Any returns received incomplete may be subject to additional charges or partial refund.
– The returned item(s) must be repackaged properly so that it is not damaged during shipping.
– If you are exchanging the product, you will be responsible for return shipping costs and original shipping will not be refunded.
– TrueKinetix cannot accept returns of products purchased through a reseller or distributor.
– If you feel your product is defective, please submit a support request, and we will be glad to help you per our limited warranty policy below.
Cancellation and change policy
If you wish to cancel your order, we may be able to do so if we receive the cancellation request within a 30 minute window of order processing. Please call us at 0031 6 53536868 as soon as you decide you no longer want the order. Phone hours are 10am – 6 pm Eastern Monday – Friday.
United Kingdom, European Union and Australia/New Zealand
If you wish to cancel your order, we may be able to do so if we receive the cancellation request within a 24 hour window of order processing. Please call us at +44 800 808 5773 (UK) or submit a support request as soon as you decide you no longer want the order. Phone hours are 10am – 7pm CEST Monday – Friday.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept order cancellations at this time.
Need to change something about your order?
We understand that things change and sometimes you hit the “Place Order” button a little too soon. Unfortunately, we’re not able to change the contents of an order once it’s placed. Please submit a support request to see if we can cancel the order for you.
TrueKinetix honors a one-time price adjustment on full-price merchandise within seven (7) days of the order confirmation if accompanied by the original receipt. Items not purchased at full price are ineligible for price adjustments.
TrueKinetix warrants products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for one year from the date of original purchase. Defects that have resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, excess moisture, insects, improper packing, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration or modification are not covered. TrueKinetix will, at its discretion, repair or replace with a comparable product, at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. The customer is responsible for shipping costs, which would include any packing or shipping materials needed to re-box the item. For TrueKinetix items, we recommend you keep you original packaging for the length of the warranty period, in the event you should need to return. Replacement products may be new, refurbished or reconditioned and are warranted for the unexpired period of the original purchase, or 60 days from shipment, whichever is greater. All warranty requests will be processed through and shipped to the address and country of the original purchase. Any requests to ship the replacement to an address other than that of the original purchase are subject to additional fees. Any products replaced become the property of TrueKinetix.
TrueKinetix does not warranty any items purchased through any unauthorized online dealers, including eBay. If an item was purchased online, all warranty claims must be submitted through the original retailer of purchase.
Where permitted, the provisions of this limited warranty are in lieu of any other written warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall TrueKinetix be liable for special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages. Some places do not allow limitations on the exclusion or limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
To obtain warranty service, contact TrueKinetix for shipping instructions and an RMA tracking number. Return your device along with the original sales receipt which is a required proof of purchase for warranty repairs, with the RMA tracking number written on the outside of the package, and mail to TrueKinetix. Additional freight costs and transit times may apply to warranties and returns outside of our standard shipping locations.
For warranty exclusively in the European Union, the above applies, however the date is extended to 2 years from date of original purchase as required by EU law.
TrueKinetix aims to provide the highest possible quality at all times. Neverthless, should you have any complaints please notify us immediately. The following warranty conditions apply without prejudice to the stipulations in TrueKinetix’s General Terms and Conditions.
The warranty period for new TrueKinetix products is two years, calculated from the date of purchase or, if the product is not delivered immediately on the date of purchase, the date that the product is delivered. The warranty applies to the first owner of the product only. Moreover, the warranty only applies if an original proof of purchase can be furnished.
When you have questions or want to analyse a problem, then check our support section on the TrueKinetix website.
Should a fault occur within the warranty period as a result of a material and/or manufacturing fault, TrueKinetix guarantees that this fault will be repaired without costs and/or to replace the defective part. Should repair or replacement not be possible, or cannot reasonably be expected of TrueKinetix, then TrueKinetix reserves the right to reimburse the market value of the part that has been returned. If a part is replaced within the product’s warranty period, the original warranty period for the product applies to this part also. The original warranty period is therefore never extended or renewed by replacement in the interim. When a fault arises this should be notified to TrueKinetix in writing as soon as possible, but by not later than one month after it has been discovered. There is no entitlement to claim under the warranty and all warranties are invalidated if the defect is the result of;
a) maintenance work/repair work not carried out by TrueKinetix or in the TrueKinetix Service Centre
b) improper use, therefore, use for a purpose other than the purpose for which the product is intended
c) the use of parts that are not original TrueKinetix parts
d) changes to the product, which have been implemented without permission from TrueKinetix
e) normal wear and tear and/or poor maintenance
f) external influences, such as moisture penetration (perspiration, condensation, or others)
There is also no warranty in relation to damage to the product which occurs while the product is being shipped/transported.
The delivery and warranty conditions vary from country to country. Contact the TrueKinetix support service any hardware or software problem. If the product proves to be defective after analysis then send the product, together with a copy of the proof of purchase to your (online)shop. The decision on whether a defect in a product is covered by the warranty rests solely with TrueKinetix B.V. in the Netherlands. If the product is covered by the warranty, then in principle it will be repaired or replaced without charge within 30 days of receipt via your (online)shop.
TrueKinetix B.V. reserves the right to modify, improve or to replace returned products with a similar or equivalent product without prior notification. TrueKinetix is not, however, obliged to improve the product or to fit new elements. Given the many configuration options and configuration problems TrueKinetix B.V. does not guarantee that the supplied software will work on all systems, not even if the PC configuration complies with the recommended specifications. TrueKinetix B.V or TrueKinetix’s Service Centre are authorized to replace defective parts with similar parts of equivalent quality, without prejudice to TrueKinetix’s authority to opt in such cases for a monetary reimbursement to the value of the product that has been returned. TrueKinetix is never responsible for damage, including consequential loss, arising from or associated with the use of its products, or for damage occurring while the product is being shipped.