Make sure that your TrueBike is running at peak performance for the long run. Introducing the Full TrueBike Check – a comprehensive solution to maintain your TrueBike in an excellent state. Our team of mechanics will thoroughly assess your TrueBike for components that may have succumbed to degradation, wear, or tear and replace them. By promptly replacing these components, we ensure that you will stay on top of your indoor training game and you won’t be sidelined by technical hiccups. Additionally, we will extend your warranty on the replaced parts by 1 year. After the check-up, you will receive a written account of the replaced parts for future reference.
What’s included in the Full TrueBike Check:
- Replacement of the battery due to degradation.
- Replacement of the master board of electronics.
- If needed, replacement of the motor unit for noise reduction.
- Replacement of the handlebar tape.
- Revision of the drive train (chain tensioner, belt, and pully) for signs of wear or defects. If needed, these will be replaced.
- Calibration of the TrueBike
- Tightening of the crankset
- After the check-up, you will receive a 1-year warranty on the replaced parts.
What are your delivery & pick-up options?
We offer two convenient pick-up and drop-off methods: the TrueKinetix Delivery Service, and the Factory Pick-up Service.
1. TrueKinetix Delivery Service
- After receiving your order, we will contact you to arrange an appointment to pick up your TrueBike.
- Pick-ups are scheduled on the designated day, anywhere between 9:00 – 17:00 hrs.
- Deliveries are made the following week. We will contact you to make an appointment with you.
- If for any reason your TrueBike is not ready by the confirmed date, we will notify you and arrange an appointment
- Total costs: €200 (including pick up and delivery).
2. Factory pick-up
- For the pick-up option, you can personally drop off your TrueBike at our Factory near our Headquarters, in Hillegom.
- You can pick up your TrueBike the same day, at 16:00 hrs.
- If for any reason your TrueBike is not ready by the confirmed time, we will notify you.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups at our factory are free of charge.
What if there are more parts that need to be repaired or replaced?
- In the event additional parts require repair or replacement, we will inform you of the associated costs. If desired, we will proceed with the repair or replacement of the respective parts.
- If applicable, we will extend the warranty period of the respective part(s). Please consult our returns and warranty policy regarding further information about parts with customized warranty periods or excluded parts.