Vacancy R&D and Back end Developer
R&D Front and Back end Developer
TrueKinetix (www.truekinetix.com) aims to change the indoor training experience of (top)sports professionals and serious sports enthusiasts with a quantum leap by using robotics instead of weights. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before.
TrueKinetix is a well-funded start-up, led by a team with a large network in the sports industry. Following the positive receipt of our prototype by the Netherlands Olympic Committee /Dutch Sports Federation (NOC*NSF), TrueKinetix has committed itself to a serious scale up challenge in 2019.
You will join our growing team, consisting of experienced and highly qualified specialists setting high standards for themselves but with enough self-reflection to keep it fun!
What you will be doing:
- You will be a key developer within our team;
- You will help to define the software architecture of the product;
- You will develop a fully scalable back-end;
- You will work with the team on delivering a fully responsive web front-end
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Our goal is to quickly deliver the product, so you will need to be pragmatic, but you will also need to guard the quality of all the delivered software.
Our ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field;
- A minimum of 3-4 years of full-time working experience;
- You like challenge and are able to work and think “out of the box”;
- You are able to work on Linux environments;
- Proven experience with multiple programming languages, .Net, Java and /or C;
- Proven experience with CSS or else;
- A good understanding of code versioning software like Git and SVN;
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM is a nice to have;
- Passion for technique and sport!
Completed with the following competencies:
- Works independent, takes ownership, team player;
- Has a pragmatic approach, with creative ideas and a structured way of working;
- Able to learn from others and sharing knowledge with colleagues as a 2nd nature;
- Always strives to reach best possible within set standards;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
A good benefits package with competitive salary. The opportunity to work within a dynamic company with an open, energetic and informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please forward your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com or contact Roeland van Schaik on +31651067085 or firstname.lastname@example.org