Network Engineer (Graduate IT Systems)
We are looking for a pragmatic, angry young IT systems graduate to join our fast-growing team and help us build a world class IT systems environment.
Photo credits: Joris Knapen & Wielerflits.nl
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category-defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, ai/data science professionals, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following the initial positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since delivering our first TrueBikes to customers, we are now scaling our production capacity, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. We aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base.
• Proactive, hands-on sparring partner for our CEO and Teamleads;
• Support the installment, configuration, testing and maintenance of our IT infrastructure, including office and production automation, operating systems, application software and system management tools;
• Manage our network (wireless and physical) / access control en security;
• Provide ad hoc support to ensure our systems and infrastructure availability;
• Provide support with the implementation of our ERP system, working closely together with both our Finance and Operations Lead;
• Facilitate the further development of our IT systems roadmap.
• You share our ambition, values and drive to explore innovative solutions
• Minimum Bachelor level (IT/Software development/Network Systems engineering)
• Pragmatic, no-nonsense attitude, with a strong bias for action and results
• You do not mind sports too much
• You can work independently, but feel shared ownership
• Strong project management skills
• Team player, thriving in a startup environment
• Pragmatic, can-do, result-driven approach
• Combines creative ideas with a transparent, structured way of working
• Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues
• Excellent English language skills
A great opportunity for leveraging your IT Systems/Network engineering skills within a young, dynamic sports tech company, with an open, informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please contact Roeland van Schaik directly on +31651067085 or send your CV directly to email@example.com.