The Belgian Road Cycling Magazine ‘Grinta’ About the TrueBike
The Belgian Road Cycling magazine ‘Grinta’ has reviewed and written an amazing article about our TrueBike. Read here the highlights.
- ‘With other trainers, the flywheel provides just a little extra suppleness, and that’s missing from the TrueBike. But that’s just positive.’
- ‘The motor provides the right resistance from the very first pedal stroke.’
- ‘You quickly notice that on the TrueBike you are training other muscles. Muscles that you also use during a normal outdoor ride on the road. And you feel that when you have done a few solid workouts on the TrueBike back on the road.’
- ‘The TrueBike displays all the data the cyclist needs, and even much more than that.’
- ‘We’ve also reviewed the Wahoo Kickr Bike and we found that it makes the hours of indoor training work fly by. However, if you want to train in a more dedicated way and improve tremendously, then the TrueBike will be the right indoor trainer for you.’
Curious? Try the TrueBike for yourself!
Book a TrueBike test ride or order now.