We are looking for a strong, hands on professional to lead our brand positioning and go-to-market efforts.
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, ai/data science professionals, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Award winning venture
Following the positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since we delivered our first batch of TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we are now ramping up production, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. In 2020, we opened our first demo store and aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base. Read more about our story
We are looking for a Marketing Lead
We are looking for a strong, hands on professional to lead our brand positioning and go-to-market efforts. The marketing lead will work together with our social media & communication specialist to establish an international, world-class brand and customer centric marketing practice.
• Definition, planning and delivery of our end-to-end, omnichannel marketing strategy to build a true customer experience;
• Daily engage in a multidisciplinary team to ensure marketing is on board throughout the full cycle, from product development to sales and delivery;
• Lead the structured development of our marketing efforts, including:
– distinctive brand positioning, activating/engaging our target audience
– define and deliver a highly effective content strategy, based on data analysis from state-of-the-art online tools
– develop effective (digital) marketing campaigns with a clear and cohesive ROI
– drive e-commerce activities, generate and convert leads, traffic into sales
– ensure professional offline presence (demo-stores, events) through product marketing, enabling our sales efforts
– lead and optimize our CRM, providing excellent (customer) data analysis and reporting
– co-build our (partner) network, including demo-stores, Truefriends (ambassadors)
• You share our ambition, values and drive to explore new solutions;
• Master in applicable field (Marketing, Business Administration);
• Minimum of 7 years relevant marketing experience, ideally in a similar dynamic growth environment, driven by online presence;
• Proven hands-on experience with CRM, data driven marketing, digital marketing tools;
• You like a challenge, are a keen problem solver, able to work/think “out of the box”;
• Experience with Agile development and SCRUM is a nice to have;
• Experience in the sports or leisure industry is a definite pre.
• Our goal is to quickly deliver the product, so you need to be pragmatic, able to think and work in an agile environment where the product is constantly improving and evolving;
• Works independently, clearly takes ownership;
• Exemplary team player, thriving in a startup environment;
• Has a strong overview and a pragmatic, can-do, result driven approach;
• Excellent project management skills;
• Combines creative ideas with a transparent, structured way of working;
• Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues;
• Always strives to reach best possible within set standards;
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
A good benefits package with competitive salary and the option to participate. The opportunity to work within a dynamic company with an open and informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply for this operations job?
Good plan! Please apply and send your CV to email@example.com or contact Roeland van Schaik directly on +31651067085.