Technical Assembly Worker
Are you a hobby mechanic that is always working on bikes, cars and loves a mechatronic challenge? Are you looking for a daytime job? Do you enjoy working with your hands in an innovative company? Then we are looking for you!
At TrueKinetix we are not content with redefining indoor cycling – our goal is to revolutionize it. Our TruForce Technology is the driving force behind the revolutionary TrueBike and TrueTrainer, making indoor cycling a much more realistic and effective experience. More importantly, the TrueForce technology allows you to train your muscles in the same way as you would outdoors on a regular road bike, ensuring you can continue to train properly even indoors regardless of the weather, time, or other external factors. And we’re not stopping – we are working hard on developing new products that will apply the TrueForce technology to other indoor training systems and sports, like rowing, running, and fitness equipment.
You will be the first point of contact for existing TrueKinetix customers, both by phone and email. You get a kick out of getting to the bottom of issues and can also solve them correctly. You look for the cause of the problem and initiate the appropriate actions internally, with the aim of providing our clients with a workable solution. You like to think along directly to prevent these kinds of issues in the future and fill our knowledge base with causes and solutions. You have an affinity with the technical side of our products but also know how to empathize with our customers’ sporting challenges. Customer satisfaction is a high priority for you and you know how to move well between the interests of the customer and those of TrueKinetix.
- Assembling the TrueBike and TrueTrainer.
- Testing the manufactured parts and end products.
- Actively think about optimizing our products.
- You love to get your hands dirty on a mechanical challenge!
- Technical education (MBO 3-4, preferably mechanical engineering).
- 0-2 years experience in a technical position.
- Able to read 2D and 3D drawings.
- Accurate, independent, and efficient.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language.
- Command of the English language is an advantage.
- If you are 18 years old and in possession of your driving license, you may later be able to work as a service technician.
- Salary based on your work experience.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious team.
- High degree of independence
- You get plenty of room for your own ideas and growth opportunities.
- Daily lunch with the entire company.
This is us
TrueKinetix believes that everyone benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category-defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do this, the TrueKinetix team explores uncharted territory and develops innovative hardware and software applications for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports and high-tech industries. Our team consists of qualified engineers, software developers, exercise scientists, and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
After the initial positive reception of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019, Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019, and the CES Innovation Award 2023. Since delivering our first TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we have ramped up production. From 2020, we will build a network of demo shops and aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base, both in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.