We are looking for a pragmatic People Lead to help us grow our team and build a winning culture.
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, software developers, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following the initial positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since we delivered our first batch of TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we have been ramping up production, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. Since 2020, we are building a network of demo stores and aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base, in The Netherlands, Belgium as well as Germany.
To accelerate our growth, we are looking for an ambitious People Lead. You have a pivotal role in building our multidisciplinary team and guiding us through our next phase of growth.
• It all starts with people! Drive our recruitment, daily networking, talent acquisition;
• Act as a proactive sparring partner and conscience for CEO and management team from a people and organizational development perspective;
• Implement a high impact employer branding campaign;
• Realize a best practice employee experience (onboarding, training & development)
• Facilitate our performance management and appraisal cycle;
• Ensure professional HR policies and contract management;
• Act as a TrueKinetix ambassador, liaising with a variety of stakeholders and network.
• You have a true interest in people;
• You share our ambition, values and drive to explore new solutions;
• Relevant education (Bachelor/HBO level);
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Talent Acquisition Lead or HR Manager, ideally in a similar dynamic scaleup environment;
• Enthusiastic, outgoing, flexible, entrepreneurial mindset;
• You like a challenge and are able to work/think “out of the box”;
• You don’t mind sports too much.
• Works independently, clearly takes ownership, customer first attitude;
• Excellent people- and networking skills;
• Hands on, pragmatic, with an eye for detail;
• Exemplary team player with business sense;
• Strong overview and eye for detail;
• Strong project management skills;
• Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues;
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
A good benefits package with competitive salary and the option to participate. The opportunity to work within a dynamic company with an open and informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Roeland van Schaik directly on +31651067085.