We are looking for an online marketer to take our online marketing strategy to the next level.
Within this position you will be helping us to grow even faster. We are looking for a strong, hands on professional to set up and manage our online marketing strategy. The online marketeer will work together with communication specialist and marketing lead to establish an international, world-class brand and customer centric marketing practice. This is a new position within TrueKinetix, so we are looking for a proactive, eager-to-learn colleague.
- Definition, planning and delivery of our end-to-end, online marketing strategy
- Develop effective digital marketing campaigns with a clear and cohesive ROI
- Drive e-commerce activities, generate and convert leads, traffic into sales
- You share our ambition, values and drive to explore new solutions
- Master in applicable field (Marketing, Business Administration)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant online marketing experience, ideally at an agency or in a similar dynamic growth environment
- Proven hands-on experience with data driven marketing and digital marketing tool
- You like a challenge, are a keen problem solver, able to work/think “out of the box”
- Experience in the sports or leisure industry is a definite pre.
- Our goal is to quickly deliver the product, so you need to be pragmatic, able to think and work in an agile environment where the product is constantly improving and evolving
- Works independently, clearly takes ownership
- Exemplary team player, thriving in a scale-up environment
- Has a strong overview and a pragmatic, can-do, result driven approach
- Combines creative ideas with a transparent, structured way of working
- You work with different tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business, Mailchimp
- Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- A competitive salary depending on your experience.
- A contract for 6 months with a view to extension
- A job for at least 32 hours a week
This is us
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, software developers, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following the initial positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since we delivered our first batch of TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we have been ramping up production, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. Since 2020, we are building a network of demo stores and aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base, in The Netherlands, Belgium as well as Germany.
Want to apply?
Please apply and send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated