We are looking for a proactive office manager who is eager to join a young, dynamic company.
As Office Manager of our Hillegom office, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the office. You will provide support to the CEO and various departments. It is a varied job, in which you are expected to enjoy jumping in where necessary.
- Managing the CEO’s agenda
- Scheduling and preparing deliveries
- Maintaining stocks of office supplies
- Performing light administrative work for various departments
- Being the contact person for customers
- HBO working and thinking level
- Excellent written and spoken command of the Dutch and English languages
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive, down-to-earth and solution-oriented
- Affinity with sports is highly appreciated
- A competitive salary depending on your experience.
- A contract for 6 months with a view to extension
- A job for at least 32 hours a week
This is us
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, software developers, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following the initial positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since we delivered our first batch of TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we have been ramping up production, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. Since 2020, we are building a network of demo stores and aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base, in The Netherlands, Belgium as well as Germany.
Want to apply?
Please apply and send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated