We are looking for an Assembly Operator to help us increase our production capacity.
Acquisition about this job is not appreciated
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category-defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, software developers, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following the initial positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since we delivered our first batch of TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we have been ramping up production, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. Since 2020, we are building a network of demo stores and aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base, in The Netherlands, Belgium as well as Germany.
To accelerate our growth and strengthen our production team, we are looking for an enthusiastic: Assembly Operator.
- Configuration and assembly of precision mechanical parts;
- Building and testing our TrueBike, in close cooperation with our software developers;
- Actively thinking about optimization of our product
- Technical education (MBO 3-4, preferably mechanical engineering)
- 0-2 years experience in a technical function
- Able to read 2D and 3D drawings
- Accurate, independent and efficient
- Solution-oriented and immune to stress
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages
- You feel at home in an informal, dynamic environment
- Affinity with sports is appreciated!
- Works independently, clearly takes ownership, customer-first attitude;
- Hands-on, pragmatic, with an eye for detail;
- Exemplary team player;
- Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
A good benefits package with a competitive salary and the option to participate. The opportunity to work within a dynamic company with an open and informal work atmosphere, where sports, science, and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please apply and send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.