Marketing internship: TrueKinetix is looking for a digital native
We are looking for a pragmatic, ambitious student to join our marketing team, fueling our go-to-market efforts to create a world-class international brand.
Photo credits: Joris Knapen & Wielerflits.nl
TrueKinetix believes that everybody benefits from a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we want to help people get or stay fit by offering category defining indoor training solutions that mimic outdoor training as closely as possible. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, ai/data science professionals, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following the initial positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since delivering our first TrueBikes to customers, we are now scaling our production capacity, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. We aim to deliver a true experience to a growing customer base.
Period: Feb-July 2021
• Provide hands on support, setting up event sponsoring
• Supporting with events and product demo’s
• Produce impactful weekly content for newsletters, website and SEO
• Co-create impactful social and video content
• Improve website conversion
• Analyse and improve our customer buying journey
• Further operational marketing support, including administrative tasks
• You share our ambition, values and drive to explore innovative solutions
• You are a 3rd year Bachelor in (Digital) Marketing, Business Administration
• Relevant digital marketing experience in similar dynamic growth environment
• Strong analytics, you feel comfortable with Google Analytics
• Full digital native, online savvy
• Pragmatic, no-nonsense attitude, with a strong bias for action and results
• Sport is in your DNA, you are an enthusiastic athlete and make your miles on Zwift
• Did you create your own website? Are you driving your own social channel with a large crowd of followers? That’s a great plus!
• Works independently, feels shared ownership of our online presence
• Team player, thriving in a startup environment
• Delivering high impact stories and content with a sharp (English) pen
• Pragmatic, can-do, result-driven approach
• Combines creative ideas with a transparent, structured way of working
• Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues
• Excellent English language skills
A great opportunity for leveraging your digital talent within a young, dynamic sports tech company, with an open, informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please apply and send your CV to email@example.com or contact Roeland van Schaik directly on +31651067085. An English writing assignment will be part of the selection process.