Websites: truekinetix.com and athletes.truekinetix.com.
App: The TrueKinetix App.
Services: All our online services we provide for customers, visitors and other people who contact TrueKinetix online.
What is a cookie?
These ‘functional cookies’ are necessary to make our Website and/or App function properly and gives the opportunity to optimize the user experience. These cookies result in visible improvements of our Website and/or App, but also invisible improvement which are very important for the functioning of our Services. Due to the input of the (anonymous) visitors of our Website and/or App, we can improve the use of the Services and make it suitable for you and other visitors.
Storage of cookies
Cookies are saved in two different ways, namely session cookies and/or permanent cookies. Session cookies are not saved in your browser after ending your session. Permanent cookies are saved for a pre-determined period or till you remove all the cookies of your browser.
Cookies of first and third parties
Third-party cookies are allowed on our Website and App. These cookies can help us with measuring and analyzing the use of our Services. TrueKinetix uses Google Analytics for tracking these cookies.
Third parties might provide us with analytical data. These cookies are for example advertisement cookies. We will use these cookies to provide you with personalized advertisements. TrueKinetix only uses these cookies for Facebook.
Types of used cookies
1. Functional cookies: Accepting the collection of functional cookies is necessary to use our website or app. If you do not agree to this, we cannot guarantee the proper functioning of our service. With the functional cookies we collect information about your choices and preferences. This makes it easier for the user to navigate through the site and make certain choices. This includes, for example, remembering the username to login to the TrueAthletes page.
2. Analytical cookies: these cookies ensure that each time you visit a website, an anonymous cookie is generated. We collect this information to understand the performance of the website and the app better. In addition, information is collected about the visitor’s behavior on the website or app so that we can improve the user experience. We use Google Analytics to analyze these cookies. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie will be used until you delete all cookies in your browser. This analytical cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
a. The number of visitors/users on the website or app
b. How often visitors/users visit the site
c. Data on which pages the visitors/users view
d. How long visitors/users view a certain page
e. On which page visitors/users leave the website or app
3. Tracking/marketing cookies: These cookies allow us to find out that you have been on other websites in our network in addition to our website. The resulting profile is anonymous, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
4. Social media related cookies: this allows social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
5. Site improvement cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
Rights relating to your data
Of course, we will handle your data with care. However, if you do wish to view your data, you have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Check the help function of your browser for this possibility. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the use of our website and app.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via your browser.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website or app works properly. It is possible that some functions of the site will be lost or even that you will no longer be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements at all. The ads may not be tailored to your interests and may be repeated more often.
Changes and unforeseen cookies
Due to rapid developments, the texts of our website can be changed and improved at any time. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly in order to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our Services cookies are placed by others, of which we are not always aware. We do everything we can to prevent this, but if you do encounter an unforeseen cookie on our website, a cookie that is not included in the list above, please let us know. You can let us know via email@example.com and we will look into this as soon as possible and if necessary remove or modify it. You can also contact the third party in question directly and ask which cookie they are placing, what the reason is for this, what the cookie’s lifespan is and how they have safeguarded your privacy.
Cookies and TrueKinetix
We, TrueKinetix, will treat the collected cookies with respect and care. We hope that in cooperation with you we can optimize our services to meet the needs of our visitors and users. This means that we take this statement seriously and try to comply with it and keep it up to date at all times. If there are changes to our Website or App, the cookie statement may need to be modified. You can consult our website or app for the most recent version of the statement. If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.