Customer delivery/support engineer
We are a high-tech company, and our team grows. We are looking for a customer delivery/support engineer.
Challenging customer delivery role in award winning scale up
TrueKinetix aims to change the indoor training experience of (top)sports professionals and serious sports enthusiasts with a quantum leap by using robotics instead of weights. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, ai/data science professionals, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Following positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since we delivered our first batch of TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we are now ramping up production, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. In January 2020, we opened our first demo store and aim to deliver a true experience to a fast-growing customer base.
In order to provide world class technical guidance, advice and support to our customers and partners, we are looking to hire a strong, communicative, hands on support engineer. You own our customer experience!
• Daily engage with our customers helping to improve the product;
• Acting as the voice of the customer in our multidisciplinary team – Identify specific customer needs, generate product feedback and translate these into product improvements, application advice and documentation;
• Partner with R&D/Operations to adjust coding, ensure proper testing, quality requirements and excellent customer service, prioritizing and resolving customer requests;
• Provide and verify content for technical documentation with marketing.
• You share our ambition and values;
• Bachelor or Master in applicable field (software, electronics or mechanical engineering);
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience, ideally in a similar dynamic production or scaleup environment;
• You like a challenge, are a keen problem solver, able to work/think “out of the box”;
• Continuous improvement mindset;
• Experience with Agile development and SCRUM is a nice to have;
• Passion for technique and don’t mind sport too much!
• Our goal is to quickly deliver the product, so you need to be pragmatic, able to think and work in an agile environment where the product is constantly improving and evolving;
• Outgoing, works independently, clearly takes ownership;
• Exemplary team player, thriving in a startup environment;
• Flexible, pragmatic, result driven approach
• Excellent project management and trouble shooting skills;
• Combines creative ideas with a transparent, structured way of working;
• Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues;
• Always strives to reach best possible within set standards;
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
A good benefits package with competitive salary and the option to participate. The opportunity to work within a dynamic company with an open and informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Roeland van Schaik directly on +31651067085.