Ambitious software developer
TrueKinetix grows, and we are always looking for ambitious team members. Right now, we are looking for a talented software developer (C/C++).
CHALLENGING SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ROLE IN AWARD WINNING SCALE UP
TrueKinetix aims to change the indoor training experience of (top)sports professionals and serious sports enthusiasts with a quantum leap by using robotics instead of weights. To do so the TrueKinetix team is exploring grounds never walked before, developing hardware and software applications on the innovative edge for a better training experience.
Started in 2016 by a rebellious triathlete, TrueKinetix is led by experienced entrepreneurs with a strong network in the sports- and high-tech industry. Our team consists of qualified engineers, ai/data science professionals, human movement specialists and commercial professionals: we set high standards for ourselves but have enough self-reflection to keep it fun.
Award winning product
Following positive receipt of our prototype by NOC*NSF in 2018, TrueKinetix has received several awards, including the Bike Motion Training Award 2019 and the Dutch Sports Innovation Award 2019. Since we delivered our first batch of TrueBikes to customers in Q4, 2019, we are now ramping up production, while expanding the online TrueBike platform capabilities. In January 2020, we opened our first demo store and aim to deliver a true experience to a fast-growing customer base.
Software developer (C/C++)
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious, creative software developer to join our C/C++ development team and jump on a steep learning curve:
• Design, build and maintain efficient code, developing reliable front and back-end applications that run on the Truebike and our online platform;
• Daily engage in an enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team with daring technical and operational challenges;
• In a later phase you could mentor junior developers;
• Our goal is to quickly deliver the product, so you need to balance a pragmatic, result driven approach while maintaining the quality of all the delivered software.
• You share our ambition, values and a drive to explore new solutions;
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in software development, Electronics, Technical Information systems or a related field;
• We value relevant working experience, completing complex software projects;
• Good knowledge of a high-level language such as C/C++, Java, Python or Java script;
• Experience with code versioning software like Git and SVN is a nice to have;
• You have affinity with hardware products, like a serious challenge and are able to work and think “out of the box”;
• Experience with Agile development and Scrum is a nice to have;
• Passion for technique and don’t mind sports too much!
• Works independently, takes ownership and initiative;
• Team player, thriving in a startup environment;
• Has a pragmatic approach,
• Combines creative ideas with a structured way of working;
• Able to learn from others and shares knowledge with colleagues;
• Always strives to reach best possible within set standards;
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
A good benefits package with competitive salary and the option to participate. The opportunity to work within a dynamic company with an open and informal work atmosphere, where sports, science and innovation are at the core of our business.
Want to apply?
Good plan! Please apply and send your CV to email@example.com or contact Roeland van Schaik directly on +31651067085.